[Kst] KST-Plot Windows Version - DateTime picker / data export

Huber, Jörg Huber.Joerg at herrenknecht.de
Thu Dec 17 16:07:01 UTC 2015

Hello Barth,

I hope you are doing fine.

I want to ask if you have got my mails dated 14th + 20th of October and have a look on it?

There are 2 features which would be nice to have in KstPlot:

1.       “DateTime picker” for Data Range additional to “Count from end/Read to end”

2.       Is there any possibility to export one or more “data of vectors” from Kst to a file (e.g. csv)

representing actual value of vector depending on cursor position of x-axis? Can this be realized with Python scripting?

I’d really appreciate if you could send me a brief answer.

Thank you very much.

I wish you and the KstPlot team best wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Best regards

Jörg
Best regards
Jörg Huber
Graduate Engineer
electrical engineering
Herrenknecht AG
Schlehenweg 2
77963 Schwanau-Allmannsweier
Germany
(+49 (7824) 302 5440
7+49 (7824) 302 2940
mailto:huber.joerg at herrenknecht.de
http://www.herrenknecht.de<http://www.herrenknecht.de/>

Registergericht / Register Court: Freiburg HRB 390485
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Hans-Jörg Vetter
Vorstand / Board of Management:
Dr.-Ing. E. h. Martin Herrenknecht, Vorsitzender / Chairman
Dipl.-Ing. Gebhard Lehmann, Stellvertreter / Vice Chairman
Betriebswirt (VWA) Kurt Stiefel, CFO
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Günter Richter
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Ulrich Schaffhauser
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Michael Sprang