[Kst] Can't find an easy way to plot X,Y,X,Y datafile

Olivier LEMAIRE contact at olivier-lemaire.eu
Thu Apr 30 07:59:34 UTC 2015

The easiest way might be be to write a little script that searches the
longest X axis (widest range) and use it to "interpolate" the other Y
values to this X axis so I get only one X axis.
Sorry if that sound a little confusing but I'm not native English
speaker and I do my best to make this understandable.
Maybe gnuplot can do this ?

Maybe someone have something like this or at least can give keywords so
I can search by myself.

Thank you guys for your help.

Olivier

---