[Kst] Can't find an easy way to plot X,Y,X,Y datafile

Olivier LEMAIRE contact at olivier-lemaire.eu
Wed Apr 29 11:35:24 UTC 2015

Hi there,
tahnk you for your answer.
The point here is that I have very large data sets and my files can
contain more than 20 X,Y couples. This is a very repetitive task and I'd
like this to be automatic like it is with a classic set with a single X
axis and multiple Y sets.
just to make sure we talk about the same here is a sample of what could
be my data

X11, Y11, X21, Y21
X12, Y12, X22, Y22
X13, Y12, X23, Y23
X14, Y12, X24, Y24
X15, Y12, X25, Y25
X16, Y12, X26, Y26

In that set, X11 = X21 et X16 = X26 but all intermediate X values on a
line are different: X12 != X22, X13 != X23...

Olivier

---
  * Olivier LEMAIRE
  * http://opensourcewebsite.free.fr/