[Kst] Apply df1.kst for df1.dat to df2.dat from kst2 GUI

Roger Wehage raw915 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:50:52 UTC 2015

I have installed the GUI version of kst2 on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 using the kst-2.0.8-binary.dmg download. I used the Data Wizard to set up plots for data file df1.dat and saved the setup in df1.kst. I want to apply df1.kst to a second data file df2.dat.

Data files df1.dat and df2.dat are ASCII. The columns are space-separated with headers. Both files have the same number of columns but different number of lines. I set up df1.kst to read from frame 0 to the end, which is what I want for df1.dat and df2.dat.

Is there a way to apply df1.kst to df2.dat from the GUI?

Roger Wehage
raw915 at gmail.com
I prefer to use encrypted email.
My public key fingerprint is 2FC0 7616 DDB6 6B42 FF9C 775A FAEF DF7B 266E DB80.
Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide (https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/).