[Kst] Mobile Apps Development

Ricky Smith ricky.smithapps at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:40:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you aware of the fact that Mobile Apps have completely changed the
business scenario today?

With billions of new apps being developed every day, the future has
finally evolved. Why are Business Creating Mobile Apps?

•         The volume of Mobile Phones is much higher than PCs.

•         The average time spent on Mobile Apps is 64%.

•         On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.

•         People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.

•         79% smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing
decisions.

•         50% users make purchase on Mobile within 1 hour as compared
to 1 month on Desktops.

•         73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.

•         Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.

Is it early to get a Mobile App for your Business?

Do you have a Website? What a lame question is that? Then why should
you not have a Mobile App? In today's Mobile world, there would be 21
Billion Mobile Apps by Dec 2014 and your Competitor's would be one of
them.

So what are you waiting for? Don’t have an idea/concept yet? Contact us
today for the same or any other requirement.

I appreciate your time and consideration, should you wish that I take
your name off my contact list, simply let me know in a reply email.

Kind Regards,
Ricky
(Mobile Apps Consultant)