[Kst] Help for using openSuse Build Service

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Sep 6 19:48:44 UTC 2014

Jan,

Wow!!! So many packages, that's just great!
Looking at the logs of the build process on arch, it seems it can't find qt4. I guess it's due to the name of the package, since qt4 is certainly available on arch.
But I'm unfortunately not really aware of how OBS works and I don't have arch to test it locally. Maybe someone on this list can help? Otherwise we may try to use a virtual machine...

Regarding your comment with the load, it'd be interesting to investigate a bit. One thing I'd be curious to know is whether you've used OpenGL or not, because this option causes weird effects, and I would not recommend it especially on older machines where OpenGL is done in software. You can set this in the Settings -> Configure kst -> General.

Thanks again for your help, I'll add a link to your OBS page from the Kst homepage if you don't mind.

Schönen Gruss,

Nicolas