[Kst] Change data file not working in duplicate mode when there are derived objects

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Oct 26 09:17:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was checking the change data file tool and I noticed that it does not work in duplicate mode when there are derived objects.
It works fine when there are only curves but if you add an equation or a plugin, then it hangs!
I won't have time to look at it today, so if someone gets bored feel free to have a look at it :-)
I checked 2.0.7 and 2.0.6 and they already had the issue. I haven't checked further in the past, though...