[Kst] Compiling python support

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 14 01:31:22 UTC 2014

OK... I don't know the status of the cmake stuff (or even what we want it to
do...)

But: kst is now always compiled with python support.  All you have to do is
copy kst/pykst/pykst.py to the python directory (eg, /usr/lib/python2.7)

in kst/pykst/demo are some demo scripts to try.
in kst/pykst/html are the docs.

cbn

On November 13, 2014 11:22:52 PM Nicolas Brisset wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seeing the recent commits by Barth, I thought I'd check out python
> scripting. But when I add -Dkst_python=1 to the cmake call I get this :-(
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:360 (add_subdirectory):
>   The source directory
>
>     /home/nicolas/Code/kst/git/kst-plot/pyKst
>
>   does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.
>
> How is that supposed to work?
>
> Nicolas

Barth Netterfield