[Kst] 7 video tutorials now online!
nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Wed Nov 12 21:38:36 UTC 2014
I am quite excited to announce that after quite some time in the making, I have published 7 video tutorials on the "Kst plot" channel on youtube.
Here is the menu:
1. The shortest tutorial to the fastest plotting tool: your ultimate quick start guide
2. General presentation of Kst going over the user interface and most important concepts
3. Range tools and how to work with live data
4. Equations, power spectra and various types of plugins including fits and filters
5. Kst's unique productivity tools and features, in particular "edit multiple" mode and the "change data file" tool
6. Advanced layout, font effects and export options
7. Matrices, images and metadata including automatic scalars used in labels
The channel can be found at this address: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYlIZjLCWsDS6d3ghVZWrA/feed
I will soon link all the videos from the Kst homepage, hoping you like them.
Enjoy, spread the word and don't hesitate to give your feedback!
More information about the Kst