[Kst] Loading a matrix from ASCII data

Brisset, Nicolas nicolas.brisset at airbus.com
Wed Nov 12 07:44:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

Indeed, after checking the code it seems that the ASCII datasource does not currently support matrices.
I think it would be nice and fairly easy to provide a specific configure dialog containing only the relevant items and allowing the matrix data to be loaded as one single matrix.
Any thoughts on that?

Nicolas