[Kst] Release June 2

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun May 25 10:20:03 UTC 2014

Barth,

We have to make this release, it's been in the "almost there" state far too long now...
I've been looking at the French translation kindly prepared by the French KDE i18n, there are some things I'd like to improve since I have a better understanding of the application.
I've just started doing so, and I'm seeing a couple of minor glitches in the strings (missing punctuation, etc...). Are we in string freeze already (i.e. have you announced something to the localization teams)? Or can I still make some changes to the English strings along the way?

Nicolas