[Kst] 2.0.8?

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Mon May 12 20:51:40 UTC 2014

The python bindings won't be done for 2.0.8, so we shouldn't wait for those.

I had some small issues with the ascii plugin which I think are now all ~fixed.

So: I am good to go with a release.  We need to let i18n know.

cbn

On May 10, 2014 7:57:58 AM Brisset, Nicolas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think everybody was very busy the last weeks (I for one took some
> vacations ☺). It was surprisingly quiet on the list…
 I think we’re waiting
> from Barth’s go regarding the status of python bindings before making the
> release. Or have I missed something? @Barth: what’s the status?
>
> On my side, I’ve started working on a release announcement. And I still have
> the plan to make some video tutorials. Who knows, maybe I will end up
> really doing it?

> Nicolas
> AIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Donauwörth
> Registergericht / Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
> Guillaume Faury
 Geschäftsführung / Board of Management:
> Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender / CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf
> Barnscheidt; Oliver Schenzle

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This communication and the information it contains is intended for the
> addressee ( s ) named above and for no other persons or organizations.
 It
> is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The
> unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part
> of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
> If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return
> e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication.
 Thank you very much.
> It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst
> we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for
> viruses
 or other material which might be introduced with this message.

--
Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto