[Kst] [Kst-plot/kst] 077638: Thanks to Burkhard for the hint.

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Mar 20 06:38:03 UTC 2014

On 19.03.2014 23:43, Nicolas Brisset wrote:
> OK, so if it works, are the .qm files packaged in the binary? Where do they get installed to?

That's what I mean, it doesn't work out of the box. Translations are not bundled with the installer,
nor with the source packages, paths to the qm files are missing on Windows, what happens on the Mac, ...

We also have to think about how to handle the po files. Should we add them to the sources
and update them after a "string freeze"?

So I think we should release 2.0.8 and then figure out the translation stuff without a hurry.
We then could also communicate to the translators, that Kst is "back home" and would
be pleased if they have a look at the translations.

And we could call the next release it 2.1, because I don't see a reason only to increment on the
patch level, which is often only used for bug fixes, but we always have some new features in a new
release.

Peter