[Kst] Permanent busy indicator when reloading all data sources

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Fri Mar 14 17:47:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been trying to find a way to fix the issue whereby reloading all datasources with big files creates a progress bar moving from left to right permanently, and everything I change breaks something else. If someone can help, I'd be grateful! (Peter, I guess you know better how it works)
And by the way, we have to pay attention to coding conventions. We have some vars that slipped through like _read_count_max and which should be called _readCountMax...

Cheers,