[Kst] Help need in translating

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Mar 6 20:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi Lukasz,

very nice of you to have tackled this translation!
Sorry for the late answer, but the truth is... I don't know!
We recently switched back to the KDE world for translations and I don't know in detail how it works.
But we'll sure find that out!

I'll let you know as soon as I understand more - unless in the meantime someone steps up and clarifies it.

Thanks for your efforts,

Nicolas