[Kst] Progress indication when loading from file...

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 21:27:33 UTC 2014

Hi Peter

> Facts! ;)
> see last commit:
> after the 50% reached the progress bar only indicates busy (the bar
> scrolls from left to right and back),
> similar to your point 3).
Sounds good.
I can't try it right now, but does it also work when changing the datasource with the change data file dialog and when generating a vector from a new file through the Generate->Vector menu?

> Hope we could release 2.0.8 now.
Yes, that'd be nice. It's long overdue!

> The multi-thread box is now open, so it's no surprise to be more
> complicated.
Sure, and I'm one of the culprits, always asking for new features :-)
But still, sometimes the code is quite complex and we have to keep it understandable for non-guru coders!
Maybe a few more comments here and there could help...

Thanks for taking care of the issue!