[Kst] Python support with Kst 2.0.8

Christian Trippe ctrippe at opensuse.org
Sun Jul 27 21:30:09 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I try to build kst 2.0.8 for openSUSE. So far we had enabled python support
for kst. When I now pass -Dkst_python=1 to cmake the build fails with

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:362 (add_subdirectory):
[   12s]   The source directory
[   12s]
[   12s]     /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/Kst-2.0.8/pyKst
[   12s]
[   12s]   does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

Simply copying the files from the cmake/pyKst to the pyKst directory fixes the
problem, however I wanted to ask if this is wanted or if we should not offer
python support for kst.

Regards
Christian