[Kst] Out of Memory Error

Ben Lewis benlewis003 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 03:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi Barth and Peter,

I can send you instructions on how to reproduce this bug. You will need a Windows PC (32-bit) and a
demo version of TwinCAT <http://www.beckhoff.com.au/english.asp?download/default.htm>. I can then
send you my code to run within TwinCAT. You can them run Kst on the same PC or a remote PC.

Regards, Ben