[Kst] Translation stats

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 16 15:54:16 UTC 2014

What is the status of the release?  Are you using 2.0.8 branch, or master?

There was an annoying bug with reading real-time kst files which used data
sources from logical links which I just fixed.  If it hasn't been released, and
if someone (ie, Peter) could look over the patch to decide if it makes sense,
it might be nice to cherry pick it into 2.0.8.

The ubuntu ppa packages are always up to date in any case, so it isn't
important for our projects in particular.

C. Barth Netterfield
416-845-0946