[Kst] Out of Memory Error

Ben Lewis benlewis003 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:39:18 UTC 2014

Hi Kst,

I've just tested the latest build of Kst and I'm still getting the "out of memory" error. See
http://kde.6490.n7.nabble.com/Out-of-memory-error-td1555215.html for details.

I know Peter has spent some time looking into this but was not able to resolve this problem. I
thought the problem was unique to my paricular set up so I thought it would be ok to let it go. But
a college of mine has just tried Kst for the first time, on a different computer, and is getting the
same error. Also he was using a local data source, whereas I was using a remote data source. We are
both using the 32-bit version of Kst on a Windows PC.

I thought I should mention this just in case this should be fixed before releasing 2.0.8.

I'm happy help out in any way I can.

Regards, Ben