[Kst] Kst Crash

Ben Lewis egretengineering at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 13:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

I've changed my application so that it now writes to my CSV file every 100 ms (instead of every
10ms). Kst has not crashed since I've made this change.

Kst is configured to update every 1000 ms so I'm not sure why this makes a difference. Possibly my
application was not providing sufficient time for Kst to read the file between my write cycles.

I'll do some more testing with larger file sizes and get back to you.

Ben