[Kst] 2.0.8

Ben Lewis egretengineering at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 20:48:54 UTC 2014

Hi Barth,

Attached is my log file.

It starts off reading about 2,400 samples per update and slows down to 16,500 samples over an eight
hour period of logging. Kst is configured to update every 1000 ms.

Do you see this behaviour?

I did not see an instance where Kst read the entire vector, so I think your temporary fix has solved
that problem.

Ben