[Kst] Wondering about stdin

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Feb 22 19:19:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think in kst 1.x it was possible to read data from stdin, right?
We had a discussion about this at work this week, and the question regarding trend earlier reminded me of that. As far as I know it is currently no longer possible, and I don't really understand how it can work since in the current datasource model the datasource has to keep a memory of past values (it was the same in kst 1.x, though).
Can someone clear me up on the current situation and how much effort it would be to reinstigate stdin for Kst 2.x?

Thanks,