[Kst] 2.0.8

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Feb 19 07:45:03 UTC 2014

Hi Barth,

I think most of the issues are solved, I don't know exactly whether Ben's tests are finished and whether Peter still has something in the pipeline.
As far as I'm concerned, I would like to beautify a bit the messages from the ASCII data source and above all ensure that they're also shown when loading a .kst file and not only when using the datawizard. It used to work, but one of the recent changes has broken it. But maybe Peter will fix it before I can even take a look?
Talking about that: do we have restrictions on changing the user-visible strings due to KDE's i18n team?

Apart from that, I'd also like to release 2.0.8 soon. It brings a few nice new features, users would be happy to have them.
A bit of non-regression testing before delivery would also be good, I'll see what I can do.
I had prepared release notes a while ago, but then there were another bunch of changes so I have to do an update...

Nicolas