[Kst] We have phone systems that allow you to use any phone number as an extension

Fanny plover tom at accurateleadgen.info
Mon Dec 15 20:53:19 UTC 2014

Does your company greeting sound unprofessional or do you try to answer your phone directly while working on another job?

Do you want to project a more Professional Image to your clients?

Our hosted phone service can provide a professional greeting that helps promote your organization, sounds more professonal and will allow you to use people at cell phones, home phones etc.. as telephone extensions that your customers can select. For example:

Thank you for calling ABC company...

*Please press 1 for sales (transfers to any phone number you want)
*Please press 2 for support (transfers to any phone number you want)

We will provide your company with the image you need to succeed

-Professionally Recorded Auto Attendants

-Custom Call Routing extending your telecommunications needs outside your office

-Next generation Voicemail, Email and Fax Applications

-Softphone, PC and Tablet Compatible

-Live Answering Services

Click here to get more details: http://wholesalewebdev.club/

we are sorry if you received this message in error, we promise to never contact you again if you enter your email here: http://rem.wholesalewebdev.club/