[Kst] Kst featured on planetkde!

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Dec 6 12:40:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

Kst is featured on planetkde.org!
And yes, I am the one to "blame" for this...
I wrote a small article for a French site recently (linuxfr.org), and the feedback was rather encouraging, so I'm trying it a on bigger scale.
It's also an opportunity to promote Kst, which is not as well know as it deserves. And the blog I opened for that can be used for regular updates and discussions. I have a few ideas of interesting topics to present there. If someone has a nice story around Kst, please contact me!