[Kst] Plot appearance stroke width

David McMinn david.mcminn at iwcdownhole.com
Mon Sep 30 13:48:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is the stroke around the plot meant to auto-scale?

I have a plot which I set the plot -> appearance -> Stroke -> Width to "2" and save the session. If I load the session in a text editor I can see the width has been saved as "3" so when it loads the next time it becomes larger.

If I move the KST window back to my primary monitor and save it the width is changed to "2". However, all my work has so far been done on my secondary display so I would not expect it to scale anything. For example, the grid line widths do not change. I also have my axis labels set to not auto scale.

Cheers.