[Kst] Red-hat ?

Peter Milne peter.milne at d-tacq.com
Thu Sep 12 07:40:58 UTC 2013

Hi

Using latest Fedora, eg here on FC19, from memory it was simply a matter
of running:

yum install kst kst-getdata

It works well!.

rpm -qa kst kst-getdata
kst-2.0.6-6.fc19.x86_64
kst-getdata-2.0.6-6.fc19.x86_64

However on older versions eg CENTOS6, there was a more complex
procedure, with installation from "PUIAS".
I can supply a full log if required.

Cheers

Peter