[Kst] Problem with CSV files

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Thu Oct 31 22:01:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

> How could we change it, so it also detects empty columns?
In labplot2 we use QString::split with QString::SkipEmptyParts to split each
line we read into its parts. By doing so with this file, we end up with two
valid columns. Though, we fail to auto detect the separating character. This
is most probably because of the space after the second comma.  The auto
detection is done via
lineStringList = line.split( QRegExp("\\s+"), QString::SkipEmptyParts );

Is kst able to auto detect "," as the separating character in this case? If
so, how?

Alexander