[Kst] Astarea Charter - Boat Details

risa201 at hotmail.com risa201 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 11:53:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

A friend (RISA) has referred you to the Boat located here:-

http://www.astarea-yachting.com/CharterFleet/Catamarans/Boatdetail/tabid/214/boatType/View/BoatID/55/Fountaine-Pajot-Lavezzi-40-Charter-in-Croatia.aspx

Good day, viewing your profile on online I develop the interest to Be your friend,How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name Is Risa,i know that you may be suprise how i found your mail , i found your mail today,when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few message to you , and i will like to have a good relationship with you;that can even lead to marrage;
Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

kiss regards Risa

Thank you,
Astarea Charter