[Kst] [Kst-plot/kst] 9ed53b: Add shortcuts for add and remove keys in vector di...

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Oct 18 06:18:45 UTC 2013

Hi Barth,

- Thanks for the double-click change
- The vector list is in a splitter and you can just drag it to the left side, it will hide it completely. Works very well, unfortunately it is not visually obvious, especially under Windows where the splitter is not visible. We should find a way to make it more discoverable... Maybe a button connected to the splitter?
- Regarding the branch, we can delete it. Or keep it just a few days longer as I'd like to add one more feature: a way to change the display format of vectors. Sometimes you need more figures after the comma, or an int value without exponent. I'll delete it when I'm done with that feature

Nicolas