[Kst] [Kst-plot/kst] 5fdad6: Fix a bug in saving despike filters.

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Nov 20 20:34:19 UTC 2013

Hi Barth,

No, I didn't invent it. It was used in a project to evaluate pilot workload, I think it was called DIMSS but I don't remember the details.
Now 2.0.8 is in quite god shape, I'd like to do some testing and then release around the week-end, is it OK for you?

While playing around with plugins I noticed something we should fix: regardless of the width of the selector, contents are elided.
I've seen that uncommenting the call to fillVectors() in VectorSelector::event() does the trick, but there's got to be a better way. If you know how to do it, that'd be nice!

Nicolas