[Kst] Buglet + 2.0.8

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Nov 17 19:13:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

What do we still want to do before releasing 2.0.8? Barth mentioned python scripting a while ago, how is it?
As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to add a new plugin to measure the activity level of a signal, but apart from that things are looking quite good right now and I'd like to make a release soon.
I have just noticed a small bug which would be worth fixing: multi-line labels get the color set in the UI only for the first line.
Should I create a bugzilla entry or is it fixable within minutes and not worth the effort?

Cheers,