[Kst] Python scripting

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Fri May 31 21:45:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

Python scripting is a compile-time option. I guess the packages you're using don't have it activated.
Hopefully the people making them are subscribed to this list and will be able to give you an answer.
Especially for Ubuntu, I think they are made by Barth, who should know how it works!
Are you using https://launchpad.net/~kst-plot/+archive/ppa?

Nicolas