[Kst] Setting the x axis display format from the data wizard?

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon May 20 20:48:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

To finalize the great new time options with ASCII for 2.0.7, I was trying to make it so that using a formatted string would set it as x axis format string as well. The reason is that I have lots of files with a time but no date, and apparently the file creation date is tricky to get. In fact, most of the time I don't care about the date, but I don't like seeing January 1st 1970! Right now, I have to remove it manually each time I load vectors, which really gets on your nerves!

So I tried it as attached, but apparently it's not working for a reason which is not clear to me. Probably the setting is not enough or gets overwritten later down the chain, I will have to investigate a bit more. But if someone else knows how to get it to work, don't hesitate!

Cheers,