[Kst] 2.0.8

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 20 21:40:09 UTC 2013

I found and fixed the other bug (crash with closed tabs).

Alas, svn.kde.org is down (and has been down for over a day it seems!) so I
can't commit it.

Once I can, I will.

Peter: what would be involved with us starting to use your kst github as the
official kst repository?

I'm still looking at the KDE one as well... but... don't know how much fun it
would be to get going.  Or what the advantages would be.

cbn

--
C. Barth Netterfield
416-845-0946