[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Jun 2 10:12:53 UTC 2013

Hum....
It seems that I've missed one case: when loading a .kst file from the command line, it gets added without the full path.
I just can't figure how, though...
Peter, do you have an idea? Do you see a way to do it without going through MainWindow::updateRecentFiles(), where I added the code to add the directory to a relative path?

Nicolas