[Kst] MacOS binary needs upgrade for Spider

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Thu Jul 4 20:03:10 UTC 2013

Hi Don,

Great job! I've just tested it on my iMac (running Mac OS X 10.6.8) and it works very well. It's a bit strange to see Kst on a Mac when you're used to it on Windows or Linux since the dialogs look different and some menus (esp. settings) are completely elsewhere. But it works.
And you even compiled the optional datasources like Matlab, netCDF, FITS and DirFile and gsl plugins into it: what could we wish more?

@Peter: I think you can upload it to sf.net!

Thanks a lot Don (and of course Peter for getting it up and running)!

Nicolas