[Kst] Wht's left for 2.0.8 ?

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Dec 15 12:12:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've kind a lost track the last days due to various hard "real life" matters as they say...
What's left for 2.0.8? I have in mind that the status feedback still hangs around 50%, I think we should revert to the previous parsing message going from 0 to 100 while parsing for rows, and leave the Reading field (or equivalent) messages without progress bar for fields. It seems Peter is working on that: do you agree? Or should I give it a try?

Apart from that, are there any other open issues we want to fix prior to releasing 2.0.8?