[Kst] [Kst-plot/kst] ec4353: Cleanup the ugly hack and get proper status feedba...

Ben Lewis egretengineering at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:47:05 UTC 2013

Hi Nicolas,

I've just tried to load the 9Gb file using the latest build from github.

I really like the progress bar. This is a really big improvement. Thanks. :-)

However, I'm still not able to load the file. Which version did you use 32 or 64? What settings did
you use under ASCII config > general options?

Regards, Ben