[Kst] improve ascii settings readability

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Dec 1 15:32:16 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

I personally would be OK with the change as long as loading from existing .kst files still works.
I don't know whether it comes from one of your recent changes, but it seems that with the current git version .kst files and data wizard files get mixed up and appear in both menus (under Tools and File->Recent Files + File->Recent Data Files).
Can you have a look at that?

Nicolas