[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon Apr 29 20:49:25 UTC 2013

Hi Barth,

I took a look at that today, and it seems you've got the idea :-)
It's going to be really good...

Thanks for taking care of that, and don't hesitate to ask me if anything is unclear.
On my side, I've been looking at the patch for netCDF, which requires quite some rewrite to be consistent with the rest, but I think we should do it.

Best regards,

Nicolas