[Kst] Contribution NetCDF-interface: --> plotting of PACKED/COMPRESSED DATA and MATRIX COMPONENTS

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Apr 9 21:11:00 UTC 2013

Hi Patrick,

MANY THANKS for your efforts and the contribution!
I still hadn't had time to do it myself, but reviewing your code and integrating it should be much faster than actually writing it :-)
I've just had a quick look and apart from different coding conventions it looks quite OK.

Today's a good day for Kst:
- Barth seems to have more time for Kst again
- We have a very nice contribution from you, which should make it into 2.0.7
- I came across this nice blog post on planetkde.org which mentions Kst: http://knro.blogspot.de/2013/03/say-hi-to-j065143540858.html

Cheers,

Nicolas