[Kst] if then else in equations?

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Sep 20 15:11:36 UTC 2012

Hi Barth,

OK, you're right. That would do it.
Now, don't misunderstand my previous message: this was just an example :) There are many cases and they can probably not always be handled like that. Plus, it's not very "discoverable". And doesn't handle if / elseif / else constructs...
So, do we have if / then / else (or even better if / elseif / else /), or plans to add that in any non-geeky way?

Nicolas