[Kst] Kst2 windows vista 32 crash on start

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Mon Oct 15 20:42:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes, the Open GL backend is not working well on many systems. It's known but we haven't yet had time to investigate why...
It is however strange that you still get crashes after removing the registry entries, since as far as I know all the settings are stored there.
And the default is without Open GL.
Let us know whether you've been able to solve the issue. I'm on a Mac right now, so I can't tell you exactly where the settings are stored but if you're still having issues I'll check on a PC and tell you exactly where to look.

Regards,

Nicolas