[Kst] Getdata 0.8.1 / Dirfile Standards Version 9

Sam Rowe sam.rowe at astro.cf.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 13:25:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have been using KST with to read dirfiles, normally with very positive
results.

Now I am trying to use the new field type MPLEX (defined in the new Dirfile
Standard Version 9') and KST (2.0.6) is unable to open the dirfile.

Running checkdirfile and using pygetdata both confirm my format file is a
valid one.

Does this mean there is no support for GetData-0.8.1 / Dirfile-9 in KST yet?

If so, does anyone know of a quick fix that might help?

Many thanks,

Sam Rowe