[Kst] You cannot load this much data

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed May 9 11:58:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Barth Netterfield
<netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Ben Lewis <egretengineering at gmail.com> wrote:
>> After I posted this bug I restarted Kst and the problem disappeared so I
>> can't easily recreate this problem to test the new release. I'm currently
>> using 2.0.4. I gave 2.0.5 rc3 a try recently but I could not switch over
>> because it did not interpret my existing 2.0.4 files correctly.
>
> Whoah, Whoah, Whoah.... That's not OK and needs to be fixed!
>
> Can you send me some example 2.0.4 files that 2.0.5 has trouble

Ben sent me a file - the bug appears to be in the ascii data source -
reformating the data file (just changing whitespace) seems to get rid
of the problem.
I think the error may have been introduced when I fixed the comment line bug.

This is a showstopper for 2.0.5 :-(

--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto