[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/misc

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Wed Mar 14 22:15:22 UTC 2012

> Build matio datasource with mingw.
>
> No zlib support atm, so is it of any value?
I fear so, as for my test files during debugging I saw it was calling the zlib functions, even though I had prepared the test files with Matlab or Octave without explicitly requiring compression.
So I think it is activated by default, badly limiting matio without zlib in the practice. Is it difficult to add zlib?

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas

P.S.: I'd be interested if you could document somewhere in a bullet-point style the steps required to compile an external lib with QtCreator on Windows, and then how to make sure it gets picked up during compilation