[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Mar 10 16:58:48 UTC 2012

Ouch, that's right!
I can even understand why: to make sure the dropEvent gets passed to the parent object; I disabled it on the view and the tabbar, but now moving view items (which is basically a drag&drop operation) no longer works.
I guess the way to fix this is by checking the mime type and either passing the event to the parent (URL drop) or handling it in the view (view item). If you know who to do that, feel free to do it. Otherwise I'll try to have a look. But we definitely need to make it work again!

Sorry for the breakage, and thanks for the commit to view objects including all that I had suggested :-)

Nicolas