[Kst] Further 2.0.5 small bugs

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 19 00:37:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Nicolas Brisset <nicolas.brisset at free.fr>wrote:

> - How are y-axis shared axes boxes supposed to work? They don't result in
> shared axis lines as I would expect...

Not sure what you mean.

Create plots side by side.

Put them in a shared axis box.  If their Y axis were already the same, then
it will automatically share Y axis.  If they are not already the same, they
won't.  So then, rmb->shared axis box settings->share plots on Y axis, or
'Y'.

> - Why don't arrows have a fill property (only stroke)? It makes stroke
> color pretty useless, as you always have a black triangle inside...

Fixed.

I think this kills off this batch.  The only remaining one is reloading
arrows...
--
C. Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto